Co-stars Adrien Brody and Mark Ruffalo were feeling the love during their premiere of ‘The Brothers Bloom’ at the Toronto Film Festival.
Lessons in Man-Hug Body Language, With Mark Ruffalo and Adrien Brody:
1. Brody’s arm on Ruffalo’s elbow means protection and comfort. Shhhhh, Mark, it’s OK.
2. With comfort given, few things assert dominance like a hand around the skull.
3. The hand-over-shoulder shows Ruffalo’s got a good pal in Brody.
4. The arm-on-bicep move is crafty … a full embrace or stiff shove is within reach.
5. When too many martinis are had, a co-star’s shoulder is a gentleman’s pillow.
This both are ADORABLE!